This PCA OCR Autocross will be held Sunday May 20th at El Toro, on the runway, Great Park, Irvine.
See map below for new access route.
Event Day Sponsor is AUTOWERKES
Autowerkes will buy your lunch! Whadya mean there’s no such thing as a free lunch!
- Sign up NOW and reserve your spot!
Guaranteed to put a smile on your face for a week!!
100 car cap total and 20 car cap for X class, sign up now and be sure to get in.
- No Experience necessary: We have instructors and helmets. Our OCR instructors will guide you through the process and the day. They will help you to learn to become a better driver, better acquainted with how your car performs and how you can manipulate your Porsche in many situations. It is a very satisfying day!
- Meet and talk with other Porsche Owners that love DRIVING their cars in a spirited fashion. Learn the control techniques that will help you to have more confidence in your driving capabilities in your Porsche.
- Quick and easy access to the track: From Sand Canyon take Marine Way, turn left onto Skyhawk proceed about ¼ mile to the gated access road on the right.
- Event site is clean, access on newly paved access roads! Runways and paddock areas have been swept, the access road is first class pavement. See map below.
- Great Autocross venue area: We now have use of the runway at both ends. Making for a course that is fun, challenging and giving the course designer more freedom in design.
- The main objective is to have fun! This is a very educational activity in your Porsche.
- Room to park your car truck and trailer inside the paddock! Large gated entry allows ease of access to the paddock area.
Series Support Sponsor GMG
Registration closes on Tuesday Evening May15th 11:59 pm.
This is a rain or shine event. Must have a valid driver’s License to participate. Drivers under 18 must have PCA Junior Participation Program waivers signed by both parents. Everyone in attendance must sign Waivers. Helmets are required when in a car on course and we have a limited supply of loaner helmets.